God Quest dreamed of stars and woke up blind
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
save some love for yourself, my dear
Perhaps Amalia's dreams are small, but such has been her world. Small and static, a snowglobe child who's still coming to terms with the sky outside the shattered glass. She doesn't know what to dream of, except that she will be good. That every day she might be better, and that one day, finally, if she strives and reaches, it will be enough.

Until then, though? Amalia is content to continue striving, climbing despite her downfalls, her mistakes. She listens to Safrin with the adulation and intentness of a student at her teacher's knee, thinking of her own dreams, of being first or strongest. Part of her does yearn for that, certainly; she is not without ego, without pride.

But she knows she will never be paramount in the world, just as she knows she will never be first in Safrin's attention. And that, the Shield has come to accept, is okay. She is grateful for what she has.

Then what is my future? The dark eyes blink again at Safrin, curiosity bright within. If there's something else I'm meant for... what is it? And how will I know?

Messages In This Thread
dreamed of stars and woke up blind - by Amalia - 07-10-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: dreamed of stars and woke up blind - by Amalia - 07-20-2020, 08:17 PM