God Quest dreamed of stars and woke up blind
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
save some love for yourself, my dear
Safrin's silence is heavy and laden, and as she looks up from the goddess' lap Amalia wonders if she doesn't see something dark beneath the skin. A shadow of the cruelty she had once born the brunt of, the sharpness with which the blighted goddess held her chin and spat vitriol upon her. It frightens the Shield more than she can voice, sending a shiver down her spine.

And then in five small words it vanishes.

Your future is with Vi.

Dreams, larger than any she has dared to give voice to, knock upon the doors of her mind, flooding out in a sea of wonder. Is she- could she- will she be-? Even now she does not say it, cannot look at that searing hope. Breathless and baited Amalia stares with eyes that are full of stars, the fruit of her unwavering devotion laid out so close to tangible she can taste it, if only she dares...

But no. She doesn't dare to dream that big, to reach for what she doesn't deserve. She cannot bear to fall. Shutting her eyes, Amalia pushes her broad head closer to Safrin's lap, a deep purr of contentment and anticipation rumbling in her lungs. Then I'll wait until I know. And until then, I'll be yours.

Messages In This Thread
dreamed of stars and woke up blind - by Amalia - 07-10-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: dreamed of stars and woke up blind - by Amalia - 07-22-2020, 07:52 PM