God Quest dreamed of stars and woke up blind

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
Humming mildly, the goddess nods. "The are called the Order...an ancient group that was established after the Voice was kicked out of the city, a place called Stormbreak. It sits far to the south, on top of a large cliffside..." Lips twitching slightly, Safrin continues to ease her fingers against Amalia's head and down her back. "They've been...not idle these past few centuries, but certainly they thought the war was done. They are all about your age I imagine and have never actually faced this enemy, though they are well enough trained. Stormbreak allows the use of no magic that isn't handed down to them from us. In fact, the abandoned can't even get into the city. Statues and other devices fix them in place. It's worse for the ascended, who are simply killed."

This is all said with a simple shrug of her shoulders.

"Trust is...well, I can't decide that for you. In terms of their want to stop the Voice? Of that, they will always be faithful. But I doubt if there's anything they wouldn't do to achieve that goal." She adds, warningly.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
dreamed of stars and woke up blind - by Amalia - 07-10-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: dreamed of stars and woke up blind - by Safrin - 07-29-2020, 07:32 PM