God Quest dreamed of stars and woke up blind

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
"So drift." The goddess replies with another soft shrug.  Deimos has earned her casual gratitude, but certainly his impiety and distance has not won her over. "Do you think Mort and Vi spend their waking hours wrapped up in each other's arms?" Safrin raises a brow, scoffing under her breath. "Does your relationship have gravity, Amalia? My stars and planets...they move at such distances from each other, but there is an undeniable tether that always keeps them together, even when they are far apart. Decades could pass, centuries without so much a hint of the other, but always they'd fall back, no matter how wide their orbits."

But a relationship without gravity were like two ships in the night. Together for a time, but destined to part eventually.

Listening as Amalia explains, Safrin can only smile sadly as her fingers continue to softly move through the mottled fur. "If you were destined to only be mine, I would tell you yes. That for everything there is a context. That the situation matters. But you are destined for Vi...and..." The goddess pauses, her silent pregnant with a respectful sort of disagreement for her parent-god. "...well. One day you can ask him yourself. Until then, I'd say it is better to air on the side of protecting all life. Justice doesn't demand death, even if mortals do."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
dreamed of stars and woke up blind - by Amalia - 07-10-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: dreamed of stars and woke up blind - by Safrin - 08-06-2020, 05:56 PM