Training I still remember the sun, always warm on my back
Hester!
Hester Mac Girr An Adhastair
Bard

Age: 27 | Height: 5’4” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
There's an art to life's distraction, to somehow escape the burning wait, the art of scraping through
To say she ever planned her days would gift Hester a great deal more responsibility than she actually had. When she had come across Chulane, her day had been open to join in on misadventures, a shifted romp through lands still dangerous but no longer deadly. And she had been planning on adventuring more, once she got the chance.

They were at the very limits of the attuned bond, separated by necessity of shapes, but that meant they were still within range for conversation. Not too far. There was a certain amount of distant jealousy buzzing through the attuned bond, Hester certain the view from above was far nicer, and far easier to traverse than the uneven icy fields she picked her way through. At least four feet were surer that two. There's a few caves, out towards the portal, and it used to be a rite of passage to spend a day out there. My brother followed me out when I did it, and ruined it for me.

Gods and spirits, she had thrown the ugliest tantrum about it, something she was a little embarrassed of now. I never really wanted to come out again until recently. Halo was too harsh to lend itself to casual exploring, and she had never been one to tempt fate, not when she knew the risks.
Hester

Messages In This Thread
RE: I still remember the sun, always warm on my back - by Hester - 07-13-2020, 05:09 AM