Training I still remember the sun, always warm on my back
Hester!
Hester Mac Girr An Adhastair
Bard

Age: 27 | Height: 5’4” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
There's an art to life's distraction, to somehow escape the burning wait, the art of scraping through
There was a quiet appreciation that came from the fact that her jealousy wasn't mentioned, and from the fact that the view she was lacking wasn't mentioned too much. Once day she'd see it, she was sure. Though, perhaps this will hasten her want, will be the catalyst to send her to a shrine and ask for something.

He followed me, and watched over me the whole night. It's supposed to be a solitary challenge. Hester explains exasperatedly, the eye-roll more than clear in her silent voice. It doesn't look good when you have a giant bear watching you. The observation took the challenge out of the task. Didn't you have anything like that where you come from? She was still endlessly curious about other worlds, the differences between here and there, and it only felt fair that as long she was sharing things, so did he.

A warmth flushed through the attuned bond towards Chulane, happiness and gratefulness both at the words he offered. The appearance of the sun steals away any words, any response the girl might have had. A lifetime living in Halo, and still some sights took her breath away. A bright field of mirrors and lights spanning before her, the sun reflecting gold in a dozen places, and glittering everywhere else. It makes all the darkness worth it, in a way. Hester sighs through the bond, the shadow swooping above her sending her running, hiding under shards sticking out of the ground, still trusting the ice this early in the season, in this shape.
Hester

Messages In This Thread
RE: I still remember the sun, always warm on my back - by Hester - 07-14-2020, 06:45 AM