Training I still remember the sun, always warm on my back
Hester!
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
'Ahh,' understanding blooms as she expands on her past annoyance for her brother. He didn't comment much more on it, but guessed that her brother probably wanted to keep her safe - he could see both sides of the argument, really.

'We had some 'coming of age' traditions, but nothing like here - mostly celebrations and gift giving, or an excuse to get very drunk.' He learned early on that alcohol consumption was an unpleasant and entirely unnecessary activity, and so had avoided it. There were no challenges, no specific trials or tribulations they had to go through to prove themselves.

It was all rather boring in comparison, really.

The mirror-like surface was enchanting, mesmerising, and through the bond he hummed an agreement with her words, thinking them quite apt given the sight before them.

Then he is swooping, though he hadn't intended on scaring her, he let the bond flood with amusement at her reaction. 'Wanna play a game?' he asks as the idea comes to him. It was a game that he probably could play in this shift (for eagles were indeed known to steal young sheep straight out of the paddock), but he had other ideas too, another shift he could use. 'Hide and seek?' he added, wondering if she knew it, if there was a Halo variant, as he circled high above where he last saw her.
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: I still remember the sun, always warm on my back - by Chulane - 07-16-2020, 02:19 AM