Plot Advancing PQ can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
“Aren’t you off limits now?” The Wraith murmurs to Hotaru in return, entirely in the dark about the trio’s arrangement and even if she wasn’t - does she want to play with her own emotions like that? Probably not. It’s far easier to put the pretty little blonde at arm’s length again, much like she does with everyone else. Or like, three arms’ length, when it comes to Loren. At least the Healer agrees to go with them, and Wessex is slightly more relieved. He may be a pain in the ass sometimes, but he is useful and they are walking into the unknown. “Great,’ she says by way of acceptance and the band continues on their way till they come to that cave - no more than a glorified crack in the wall.

Also on high alert as the group descends, Wessex taps Kiada on the shoulder and gestures with an offer to take the lead - what with Ascended sight being the one who brought them all here. It wouldn’t be right for Kiada to go and get herself killed just by being in front.

---------------

Wessex goes in and offers to take the lead.
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it - by Wessex - 07-16-2020, 12:35 AM