Plot Advancing PQ can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
moral of the story is, i will gut you if i need to
i will carve my way out
"That's not quite the way we work, but if that's how you'd like to think of me I understand." It's a bit surprising to her that news has traveled so quickly, but Hotaru does feel a moment of regret, of lost chances. If she'd known there'd been more interest, maybe things would have been different. But considering her own stronger tendencies towards monogamy even compared to Nate and Sunjata, she would never hold it against Wessex if the demigoddess held her at arm's length.

But there's more pressing issues now, and at Loren's gesture she nods, tucking her hair into a quick bun before she descends into the darkness behind the other two women. She'd left Atlas in Torchline much like Wessex had for Loki, too concerned for his young age, but she misses him all the same. Lifting her hand she seeks to hook a finger somewhere in cloth before her to steer them together. She will reserve her magic as a source of light, unaware of what may come and unwilling to hurt the sensitive eyes of those around her who may be using their Attuned or Ascended abilities.

Hotaru goes ahead of Loren, hooking a finger in the clothes of the person ahead of her (Kiada, if she lets Wessex lead) and preserving her magic for now to let them lead in the dark.
with only my teeth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it - by Hotaru - 07-16-2020, 06:47 PM