Plot Advancing PQ can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
Down they all go, like little dominoes, tumbling and sliding to the bottom of the tunnel - efficient, but not necessarily smart. Ah, well - it is dark. “Yep,” Wessex murmurs, standing and brushing herself off. “You?” she asks, while looking for the torch she’d brought along. It might be a little dangerous in close quarters, but it’s either that or the dark. “Shall we light a torch?” she asks the others, and if Hotaru and Loren both agree, she will, striking flint against rock to catch on the resin-soaked cloth. She passes it back, needing no such light herself.

But to the path - looking forward, she relays the information. “We can go left and down, straight, or right and up -” They’re looking for the way to the Climb, so Wessex shrugs and turns to the right fork.The Climb makes me think of someplace high -” but then they’d had to go down to get to the fork. Then there’s the lava that’s been mentioned, so both up and down make sense. Best go with her gut.

“Right,” the Wraith declares. “Unless there’s any strong objections.”

------------------

Wessex lights the torch she’s brought along if Hotaru and Loren agree to it, and thinks they should go Right.
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it - by Wessex - 07-19-2020, 08:42 PM