Plot Advancing PQ can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
moral of the story is, i will gut you if i need to
i will carve my way out
Okay, ouch.

They all at least seem to be in one piece as they collectively stand, and Hotaru has suffered worse than skinned knees and some bruises. Murmuring that she's fine, she nevertheless gives an appreciative smile towards Loren as his attempt at magic comes to brush across her skin. How much it helps matters little compared to the gesture. The torch is lit summarily, and she moves to accept it, casting her gaze around the directional options as she does.

Once she's capable of seeing what they do, she nods her agreement. "Upward seems the right idea." Waiting for the two ahead of her to begin shuffling forward, she adjusts her grip on the torch and follows to the right.

Hotaru accepts the torch and agrees to the right path.
with only my teeth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it - by Hotaru - 07-21-2020, 10:26 PM