Plot Advancing PQ can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
moral of the story is, i will gut you if i need to
i will carve my way out
Well, it's not the best thing that could have happened, but at least it's not the worst either. Meandering back down into the depths is an easy enough matter, the path known both ways now at the very least and hopefully no longer a trip hazard. Hotaru keeps her torch away from the winds and ice near the opening until they are fully concealed once more, adamant it remains lit as long as possible. She has no qualms with the direction chosen, content to follow along where their fearless leader takes them. Surely Wessex is the expert on her own limitations when it comes to heat and fire, and Hotaru will trust her decisions on that.

Readjusting her grip on the torch and making sure her other bracer-covered arm is free to block anything that might come her way, she follows behind the two women, assuming Loren will bring up the rear once more.

Hotaru follows Wessex and Kiada to the left path, still holding the lit torch.
with only my teeth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it - by Hotaru - 07-25-2020, 12:35 AM