Plot Advancing PQ can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i am afraid that if i open myself
i will not stop pouring
She doesn’t expect the path to grow so warm – for the water to drip along them with such heat that she begins to sweat beneath the armor that sits along her skin. They’re walking single file now, her behind Wessex, and she can feel the water panging along her chest armor, along the helmet she wears as well – just in case.

The chittering sounds so familiar, and surprise hits her as soon as she sees the small bodies running toward them. She didn’t realize they were here, and she immediately grits her teeth – shifting to her vulture shift to pull herself higher and away from the ROUs if she can – while also reaching out to try and compel two buzzard-like birds to try and clear out the creatures.

Kiada shifts to her vulture form to hover above the tunnel and tries to compel a couple buzzards (if theyr’e this deep lmao) to help clear out the ROUs!
why do i fear becoming a river?
what mountain gave me such shame?
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it - by Kiada - 07-26-2020, 07:07 PM