Plot Advancing PQ can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
She cannot tell the change in temperature, except by the smell of the others and the general feel of the air as it thickens and grows heavy. The low level of the torch is disconcerting, too, and Wessex begins to hope that they reach a somewhere soon. Then there’s a rumble and she pauses, looking up as if she might somehow be able to see into the rock above her - she can’t, of course - but the movement ahead of them pulls her attention back again.

When the rodents surge forward, she finds herself with a sort of grim determination, thinking this is why she was in front. The Wraith tries to move quickly and decisively against the rush of the ROUS’s and create enough space between herself and Kiada to unleash both sets of talons and start viciously swinging them at the creatures, trying to cut them down before they hit the others. Not that they can’t take care of themselves, but lightning in the tunnel probably isn’t the best idea.

----------------

Wessex tries to move forward against the rodents and put enough space between her and the next person to use both sets of talons in a low, wide circle.

Also checking on her passive healing and previous damage:
Magic: Healing (Passive) | Minor cuts/abrasions/bruising heal instantly. More sever injuries (broken bones, muscle tears, etc) heal at 50% the speed.
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it - by Wessex - 07-26-2020, 07:34 PM