Plot Advancing PQ can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
moral of the story is, i will gut you if i need to
i will carve my way out
The air around them grows humid and damp, and as the torch begins to die down Hotaru wonders just how far this path will take them. If they've even chosen the right one this time. There's nothing but the sound of echoing, distorted footsteps to keep the company for a long while. At least until the snuffling, squeaking shrieks that suddenly descend upon them in droves.

Everyone moves at once, and Hotaru instead goes still, summoning her magic at a level lower than full lightning to shroud her legs so as not to risk harming any of her compatriots. Once that's done, she kicks at any rodents that come her way, hoping to electrocute them if they dare to try and sink their teeth into her shock-filled skin. Trying to keep it as contained as possible in these fragile caverns.

Lightning manipulation: Can create and control Lightning. Must be within a 30ft radius.
Type: Dark | Rank: Mastered

Hotaru uses a weaker level of lightning around her legs to dissuade any bites, and kicks at whatever ROUS comes near to try and electrocute them without harming the others.
with only my teeth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it - by Hotaru - 07-29-2020, 01:27 AM