Plot Advancing PQ can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i am afraid that if i open myself
i will not stop pouring
Oh, she doesn’t expect this turn of events at all. The ROUs drop and begin to bite at her wings, blood sparks to the surface and she can feel the shooting pain slip up from her feather tips to her arms, before she’s dropping to try and get rid of them more. Luckily, she hits the ground not too hard, blood dripping and staining pale feathers a deep red, and then she’s shifting into herself once the ROUs have passed – hissing and cursing under her breath.

She inspects her arms, shifts the armor along her chest, spying the bites and chunks missing out of her skin and flesh, the blood that bubbles to the surface. She doesn’t get long to figure it out though as the roof begins to heave and shift, and Kiada feels as though she’s scrambling, staying in her human form because at least her legs aren’t fucked up like her arms, and she bolts toward the other end.

Kiada shifts into herself and begins to run toward the other side.
why do i fear becoming a river?
what mountain gave me such shame?
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it - by Kiada - 07-30-2020, 09:45 PM