Plot Advancing PQ can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
moral of the story is, i will gut you if i need to
i will carve my way out
There's a brief moment spared for satisfaction and smugness as the creatures are easily kicked and chased away by her electricity. For a moment, despite two of their party appearing a little chewed up, Hotaru thinks that's it. Then the tension thickens, the walls start crumbling, and the fading adrenaline kicks back in like a punch to the gut.

Hotaru takes off running immediately, pacing behind Kiada to ensure she's there to shove the girl forward if necessary. Whoever brings up the rear she already trusts to have her back if things go further south. For now, she keeps her eyes trained on Kiada as her legs pump hard to try and escape the downfall.

Hotaru runs!
with only my teeth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it - by Hotaru - 08-04-2020, 06:55 AM