Plot Advancing PQ can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
They're all insanely lucky, Wessex concludes, once the rumbling and the dust settles. Nothing more (ha) than some bruises, maybe? “Everyone all right?” she asks quietly, eyeing everyone. Kiada is rubbing her shoulder, and it looks like Loren’s arm is at an odd angle - oof. Well, with that in mind, the Wraith then looks to the light beyond them and thinks back on all the scenarios shes imagined.

“You two hang back for a minute,” she says, pulling the shadow cloak out of her bag and offering it Kiada, who would probably know what it is. “Heal. Or one of you at least put this on and stick to the shadows.” For the element of surprise, of course. “You’ll probably hear if we need immediate help.” Despite the near-death experience with the cave in, there’s a tiny flicker of excitement in her eyes as she turns to Hotaru with the barest hint of a grin. Beckoning towards the light, Wessex sets herself against a wall and directs her shadow to remain behind her.

Much like her approach in Whitebrim, Wessex tries to sneak forward and see what’s ahead of them without being seen.
------------------

Wessex suggests Kiada and Loren stay behind for a moment and gives Kiada the Shadow Cloak. She then puts herself against the near wall and tries to sneak forward to see what’s in the light without being spotted.
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it - by Wessex - 08-06-2020, 08:59 PM