[se] resounding with waves
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Delta
See the light as it shines on the sea? It's blinding
But no one knows, how deep it goes
Thankfully, being a shark was short lived as she soon shifted back. It was pretty easy to notice that she was partially shifted thanks to the obnoxious shark teeth in her mouth, but otherwise she was able to really ignore it. A fin protruding from her back and leathery skin dotting along her arms and torso were extremely apparent, but didn't bother her in the slightest.

Swimming up to the bank, she properly poked her head up and gave the Hellhound a good look. "That's much better." She watched for a moment as the dog seemingly went to work. Tilting her head to the side, she soon realized what he was doing. "Oh! Did you mean these? Not the canal?" Of course! That must be what he had been talking about!

Pointing with her hand, she clearly saw some empty bags off to the side in an open crate, thankfully labeled. "Could you bring me some empty ones? We could fill up more." There's a gentle smile to her face, combating strongly against the way she currently presented.

Now that they were off to work, she could formally address his question. "Sorry to change the subject on you. Yes, we can walk on land... but not right now... it just kinda happens sometime? It's kinda happens along with the growth of magic and stuff. Oh! And we can't always do it either." There were so many special things that went with it and Delta was sure that the hound would be pretty bored of that sort of talk.

Speaking of the hound, calling him a hound felt so rude. "I'm Delta, what's your name?"

Delta rolled a 12 so now she's partially shifted.
And it seems like it's calling out to me, so come find me
And let me know, what's beyond that line, will I cross that line?

Messages In This Thread
[se] resounding with waves - by Deimos - 07-13-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Delta - 07-17-2020, 10:06 PM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Deimos - 07-17-2020, 11:32 PM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Delta - 08-01-2020, 03:02 AM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Deimos - 08-01-2020, 09:09 PM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Delta - 08-09-2020, 10:58 PM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Deimos - 08-10-2020, 11:15 AM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Delta - 08-14-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Deimos - 08-14-2020, 10:51 PM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Delta - 09-03-2020, 09:31 PM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Deimos - 09-03-2020, 10:20 PM