i'm feelin' the strain, ain't it a shame
Zeph
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
ZEPHYR
No promise sweeter than a blood pact
Nothing harder to go through with
than a vanishing act
You meant more the canals themselves than whatever he's getting up to, but the fellow seems to be in a good enough mood and you don't want much to argue. Honestly, you'll have whatever he's having if it can get your spirits up that high. The lad is practically giddy as he explains his floating plans, causing your old gruff heart to soften just a little.

Kneeling down, you place your fingers into the water, feeling the very gentle current. "Never known water't flow away from th'ocean," you remark. "Where's the end, anyway?" You look back up in time to see him extract a bottle of what can only be booze from somewhere, interest immediately flashing in your eyes before cooling right back down.

Straightening up again you eye the bottle and then the raft. It's a tempting offer, though your brows scrunch skeptically at the idea of both of you on the thing. "Sure it'll carry th'both'a us? I'd hate t'be responsible fer the governor drownin'." Or be the one drowned, you add to yourself, having heard enough stories to respect Remi's strength.
Though you repent and don sackcloth
and try to make nice
You can’t cross the same river twice

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm feelin' the strain, ain't it a shame - by Zephyr - 07-13-2020, 08:18 PM