i'm feelin' the strain, ain't it a shame
Zeph
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
& my heart ran away with me
Scooting over, Remi glanced at Zeph's movements, noting his care and attention as he sat down. "Now, I'm going to assume you just don't want to upset our raft here...cause there sure isn't enough water here for you to be seasick." Remi quipped, nudging Zeph with his arm that was now more or less resting against Zeph's anyhow lest one of them wanted to hang over the side.

"Aye matey." Remi said with a roguish growl which sounded absolutely absurd given his accent.

Thinking at first Zeph meant to shake his hand as he reached across, Remi noted the way his eyes were fixed on the bottle, cluing him in. Handing it over with a grin, he turned to glance town into the water where soon light would begin glistening up from. "I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that Safrin left her mark on the canals. I suppose that'll make it harder for anyone to transport things unseen at night..." This was said entirely naively, but of course they both absolutely knew it wasn't. Not that Zeph needed the warning of course.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm feelin' the strain, ain't it a shame - by Remi - 07-13-2020, 08:47 PM