I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Too distracted by the bliss of raking the bark away from the trees and the subsequent noise that it provided, it wasn't until the girl actually spoke to him that Remi was alerted to her presence at all. If he had to be a predator for 'real' he would make a terrible one surely. Spinning around, Remi quickly shifted back into his regular body. Being startled as a lion tended to encourage his more uncontrollable instincts to take over. And, being in the Woodlands where he felt far more susceptible to Ludo's trickery, the last thing he wanted was an unstable mind.

"Hello!" He greeted brightly, his cheeks rosey both from the adrenaline as well as the briskness of the air. Running a hand through his curls and taking a happy breath, he noticed the vampire gourd lingering on the ground. Narrowing his brows and raising a hand (not that he had any sort of particularly offensive magic, it was merely a reaction), he halted when he noticed the creature gazing up at the girl almost with adoration. And, even if he was wrong about the expression, it definitely wasn't biting her. "Ahh..." He began uncertainly, a crooked smile on his lips as his gaze flashed back up to Melita's face, searching for understanding.

REMI
Traded my soul to free my mind, "can I go back to being blind?"
I ask myself one too many times
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT] - by Remi - 01-18-2019, 02:50 AM