I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT]
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754

M E L I T A

This was a more relaxing disposition, to which Melita responded with aplomb, a winsome smile and impish delight in the curling and coiling of unraveled names and nuances. Fangorn hissed at Remi’s pie comment, but the girl patted him soothingly across the arch of his stem and laughed, muffling too much of a blistering ebullience, desperate not to offend her new companion. He sulked, a pathetic frown etching his eerie features, and she left him to his pouting, turning her attentions more to the regard of LongNight ideals and plans.

She didn’t have any, to be quite honest. She’d been content in gathering her berries, but hadn’t gone so far as to think of fuel or shelter; satisfied with staying in Iskra’s house or eventually grabbing her own bunk and sanctuary. The youth had lived by threads and strands ever since they’d come to the Rift – havens and refuges had been caves with hollowed sanctions for her to linger within as a monster passed by, food had been whatever she could catch, and light had been the wary glow of a fire, never left too long in case it lured another beast so its midst. She listened to the Rathskeller potential, placed it within her mind in case it became a necessity to crawl her way towards a pre-designated sanctum.

The girl didn’t shudder at the notion of LongNight; she’d long since been exposed to evenings spent secluded and forlorn, desperate and afraid, clutching her weapons and waiting to stab or be consumed. But she did want to hear more about its potential, about the sentiments surroundings its expanse, how long it actually occurred, what demons and fiends lurked along its impending threshold. She’d fallen strangely silent in her musing, usually torn between obliging a thousand thoughts to her membrane and spilling them out for all to hear. After Lily’s interest and intrigue, it eventually came as she began to reach for bundles of wood Remi had splintered and fractured away from its previous residence. “What else can we expect from LongNight?” Was it all just darkness – no light, no sun, no serenity – or was there something more, demons and infidels unfurling their way through corridors? Were they meant to hide, scurry away, underground like Remi had said? It wasn’t in her nature; she clenched her teeth at the thought, wondered if she should be more and more weapons in her clutches instead of just food and fuel.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT] - by Melita - 01-30-2019, 05:14 PM