I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Almost a bit shyly, the alchemist flashed Lily a small and uneven smile at her obvious amusement at his conjuration. Every instance of magic use still felt like it was somehow stolen. Someone like him shouldn't possess this sort of arcane skill. That, and Ludo had certainly made it seem like a curse when he'd bestowed these powers upon him. Even so, it had made his life easier. Glancing towards Melita out of the corner of his eye to gauge her reaction, he chuckled boyishly as he soldiered on forward when they'd finished packing the sled.

Remi glanced towards Lily thoughtfully, shifting his grip on the sled slightly as he navigated through the snow. "Well I would hope that if anyone meant any of us harm, that they would not exact their revenge on an entire group if innocent individuals. But it is possible I suppose." He acknowledged with a gentle dip of his curly head. "I will add it to my list things of things to check." He added with a chuckle. "Then again given those who have already said they will be staying down below with us, I think you would be hard pressed to find anywhere safer to be."

Eventually the woodlands bled away and the settlement came into view. Halting, Remi glanced over at the haul of wood they'd gathered and nibbled the inside of his lip. "Why don't you both take this, especially if you will not join me at the Rathskeller. I can always get more."

REMI
Traded my soul to free my mind, "can I go back to being blind?"
I ask myself one too many times
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT] - by Remi - 02-11-2019, 06:54 PM