cups of sugar
for Safrin
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
A small part of Oliver was afraid that Safrin wouldn't appear- maybe she was too busy or maybe she was angry with him? Thankfully, that didn't seem to be the case and in a very fitting entrance, Safrin appeared right before him. A smile formed on his lips just at the sight of the gorgeous starshower. Of course she had to have the most beautiful way of appearing, she absolutely deserved it.

The faintest hues of a blush danced on his cheeks at her little comment and he shook his head. "You deserved it... maybe next time I'll be able to make you something even more intricate." The star was simple and Safrin was anything but that, so hopefully he'd be able to eventually make something that lived up to the image she had created.

The goddess settled down and all attention was on him. While he might've been scared seasons ago, he felt far more confident now in not only being able to speak with Safrin but also in himself. Hopefully it'd help guide him towards achieving what he desired. "I would like a weapon." There is a pause to let the statement sink in as Oliver is of course being a tad dramatic. "I can make weapons in my shop, but they are simple... I want something that has special properties to help me to better defend others and myself. I want to be able to protect and I hope that you can help me achieve that." Oliver knew that Safrin wasn't a fan of him rambling and so he tried to keep it simple while still explaining everything.
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
cups of sugar - by Oliver - 07-14-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: cups of sugar - by Safrin - 07-16-2020, 05:01 PM
RE: cups of sugar - by Oliver - 07-18-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: cups of sugar - by Safrin - 07-20-2020, 04:51 PM
RE: cups of sugar - by Oliver - 07-24-2020, 12:35 AM
RE: cups of sugar - by Safrin - 07-24-2020, 06:05 PM
RE: cups of sugar - by Oliver - 08-01-2020, 02:26 AM