Training In an isolated system, entropy can only increase
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Hope for the best
Prepare for the worst
Sam couldn't move. He'd known when this had begun that Wessex was going to be able to overpower him; she was Demi Goddess and trained for fighting her whole life, he was a bookmaker that hid in the shadows to avoid parties. All that was left to see was how merciful she would choose to be: he felt sick to his stomach, knowing he would be shaking far more if not for her strong grip on him.

He had no thought behind his words now, they simply fell out of him automatically; full truth and instinct. "I don't know how to fix it! I never know how to fix anything!" Sam shouted back, giving one last push of his wrists: no luck.

When Wessex fell quiet and began to move her knife, he shut his eyes tight, tears forming at the edges; he too spoke quietly, last hope breathing out of him: "If you tell me how I could fix it, I could try. Try to make it better."

Wait all your life to see what you see

Messages In This Thread
RE: In an isolated system, entropy can only increase - by Samuel - 07-20-2020, 08:14 PM