Training In an isolated system, entropy can only increase
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Hope for the best
Prepare for the worst
There was a long moment where Wessex's eyes were closed and the knife was still pressed to his neck: Sam wondered if she was gearing herself up for the kill, apologising to their Goddess in her imagination perhaps; he closed his own eyes and with a tear-logged breath, tried to think of anyone he wanted to mentally say goodbye to - before he could decide, the sound of the knife landing jerked his eyes open and he stared up, surprised to find he was not dead.

When he listened to her demands, he found they were not unreasonable; though he wasn't sure he could actually find out about the door. "Alright. Alright, I can do that. I don't have anything else to give away, and um, I can ask Deimos about the door..." Sam tried to make it clear in his tone of voice he wasn't sure if that would come out with results: after the failure, Deimos had to be hesitant to do anything about the whole ordeal and the man seemed like he was difficult to gain the trust of anyway.

"I understand. I came back because I understand." He insisted, trying his best to keep her gaze to see if she would understand he was serious.

Wait all your life to see what you see

Messages In This Thread
RE: In an isolated system, entropy can only increase - by Samuel - 07-21-2020, 10:44 PM