Training In an isolated system, entropy can only increase
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Hope for the best
Prepare for the worst
Well, it seemed Sam had given the wrong answer, but thankfully it seemed like Wessex was willing to provide him with what it was she wanted to hear. "I do. Yes, I do." And he did understand: it was hard not to, when he'd so recently felt the Voice's embrace, her forgiveness and love overwhelming even in the face of all his skepticism. If Sam were in more of a position to debate with Wessex he might have pointed out that the Voice loving them meant little in the face of whether or not she was right or good, but...

..He was not. In fact, he was in the position to nod and agree with whatever Wessex had to say.

"Yes. The Voice wants me to earn my place in the family back. I'm going to help everyone. I promise." Sam closed his eyes, hoping that he wouldn't regret that; that whatever quest he was sent on was achievable. "Can you let me up now, please?"

Wait all your life to see what you see

Messages In This Thread
RE: In an isolated system, entropy can only increase - by Samuel - 07-29-2020, 10:09 PM