where did you come by all of those burdens?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause we might as well be blind,
if seeing is believing, this parable's misleading
Honestly, Sunjata can’t help the huff of laughter that leaves him at the mention of an irritating Fae. “I’ve only met two, the second one I’ve told you of is certainly under that irritating category. Wonder if it was the same.” Of course, they’d never know, not having her name. All they’d have to go off of were what she looked like, and Sunjata doesn’t know enough about the Fae to know exactly how varied they were.

The question of only from Ascended has a shoulder rising and falling in a small shrug. “That’s all she said. Could’ve needed more.” He contemplates. “I needed blood from every race for my quest, was missing Fae at the time hence the whole deal… But something seemed off.” His gaze flickers away from Deimos to the surrounding bar as he lifts the glass to his lips. He swallows down the burning sensation, relishing in the warmth and the surprising ease that he and Deimos might be somewhat getting along, repairing some sort of relationship with the traversing of this information.

His gaze slips back toward Deimos then in some surprise. “Oh.” He’s not sure what else to say, other than that. “If their leadership is tenuous… I doubt a war is what they’re looking for.” At least, for a leaderless country, it seemed unwise to start something like that without any sort of backup unless you could rally everyone to one side…

Unfortunately Sunjata was very familiar with how that worked within the rebellion. “Do you think it’s just one person or a few?
you've got your shotgun loaded with excuses
— that you'll fire in vain —
but those 12 rounds just won't do
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: where did you come by all of those burdens? - by Sunjata - 07-22-2020, 06:00 AM