From a new perspective
For Finn
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I'll free you
Free us from this world
The more Finn spoke, the deeper the hole he was digging got. Whatever it was he did sounded very shady indeed; Sam was already imagining some board of secret, shadowed government officials around a table deciding who to get rid of from a list. Twiddling his thumbs in his lap, clearly nervous, he asked, not quite meeting Finn's eyes: "And um...what government is that? I..um...I suppose I'm not very well travelled, I don't know that many places." It was striking Sam for the first time that this man might come from somewhere beyond the portal's reach, where he had never thought to go.

His career certainly was easier to talk about, though Sam was finding his willingness to share information about himself dwindling by the moment. "Absolutely. My shop, it's..." He paused, wondering if it was wise to give this man directions of where to find him, but he supposed the shop itself was easy enough to find anyway. "In Haulani, just before you get to the main plaza, next to a bakers. It's a thin building. I'm...hoping to have some maps done by the end of the season for sale."
We don't belong here
It was a mistake imprisoning our souls
Samuel
Base Code by Sky!
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
FINN
the spyglass
”I’m not really at liberty to say,” Finn murmurs, which sounds as bad coming out of his mouth as it likely does hearing it for Sam. ”Sorry, I know that doesn’t seem... great.” He runs his fingers through his hair, shifting uncomfortably from foot to foot. ”Probably better not to talk about it any more.” Not about that, at least.

Rather than suspicion, as Sam gives descriptions and directions to his shop, Finn nods and peers out across the view again, like he can imagine the thin little building and the maps that would be created therein. ”I’ll be sure to stop by,” he says, and he means it - even if he isn’t sure whether or not he will even still be stationed in Torchline at the end of the month. ”I’ll leave you to your peace and quiet, Sam. It was good to meet you.” Was it? Finn is conflicted at best.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I'll free you
Free us from this world
"Mmm...it...doesn't." Sam agreed, inching away from the man with every moment longer convincing him he was sat next to some kind of serial killer or professional assassin from a mysterious shadow government. He was staring at his feet wondering how he could make this man leave when thankfully, Finn went to go himself.

Breathing out a sigh of relief, Sam stood and nodded, holding out a hand for the man to shake (maybe he was a murderer, but he still had to be polite). "You too. Um..I hope to see you again."

That was a lie.

{FIN(N)}
We don't belong here
It was a mistake imprisoning our souls
Samuel
Base Code by Sky!