tie my tongue in knots
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
FINN
the spyglass
I’ll take the long way ‘round
”I think I ought to as well,” Finn admits, equally as apologetic, but not because he is particularly grouchy. No, Finn is just apologising for himself, for being... the way he is. He rises to his feet, the wicker chair creaking beneath his weight as it leaves, and he turns to glance back at Remi. ”If it is any consolation, I am not happy to burden you with this.” It’s different, for those who wish to come, who wish to fight. It’s easier. Has Finn ever even convinced someone before, though? He doesn’t know.

”Good afternoon, Remi,” he says, his steps slow and deliberate as he moves down the porch and back into the rain, taking up his umbrella once more. It opens as a black shroud over his head, and he steps away to walk back into the long grass and the bluffs. If he were as detached as perhaps he should be, he wouldn’t look back. But Finn isn’t. He does look back over his shoulder, watching the man who wears his face for a few seconds more.

~FIN
I’ll find my own way down
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!