Personal Quest [Seasonal Event] early morning predators
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

With a smile as bright and cheerful as his cheeks and nose were red, Remi happily greeted his friend. Before he could say more, a familiar voice rang out behind him. Spinning around to see Vai, Remi's smile grew instantly and he happily slung an arm around the huntress with a wink. Anyone seeing the pair might immediately think them mother and son for all the familiarness in the gesture, despite the fact they looked nothing alike. "I am not sure if you have noticed, but now that you have a proper husband and a tavern, you have become a bit busier." That wasn't entirely true of course as Vai always made time for Remi. But still he chuckled and nudged his shoulder against her affectionately.

As Rory outlined the scope of their journey, Remi nodded brightly. Something inside of him felt...excited and eager to hunt with his new friend. And, as a hawk and with Vai around, the alchemist was fairly certain that nothing could go too wrong on his end.

"Vai and I have a signalling system set up already. She'll let you know if I see anything. Or I suppose I can let him know—" Remi said, nodding his head towards Jigano who, he correctly though unjustifiably, still assumed was a fellow attuned.

Trotting forwards a few steps with his arms outstretched from his body, Remi jumped into the air. Rather than falling back to the earth his body shrunk and reassembled itself into the blondish body of the species of hawk that he was. With a piercing cry, Remi flapped his wings circling above the ground once before allowing himself to gain a good deal more altitude.

With his sharp eyes peeled on the area below, Remi glided on whatever air currents he could find, flapping his wings silently when he could not. Scanning for movement below, Remi's sharp eyes spied imprints in the snow and the telltale signs of deer-rubbings. Following the tracks more swiftly than the group below likely would, the hawk spied a trio of deer grazing happily in the failing sunlight. Though the cry of a bird would likely not be enough to startle them, Remi flew high and then low down—a sign Vai would recognize as the hawk having found game and to proceed quietly.

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: early morning predators - by Jigano - 01-08-2019, 10:18 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] early morning predators - by Remi - 01-10-2019, 05:58 PM