Personal Quest [Seasonal Event] early morning predators
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Wouldn't surprise me," Vai said of the wolves, her eyes still peeled and flicking between snow and sky to try and watch for Remi. Alas, the hawk had already disappeared, presumably to scout ahead for their canine friends, and Rory and Vai were left alone with the deer - and the fox too, of course. Except... apparently not. "I don't know... perhaps he followed after Remi?" she mused, nodding and dropping down to help with the other deer, her hands swift and her gaze still lingering on their surroundings when it wasn't focused on her task.

She was still in the middle of it (literally) when the chickadees appeared, flitting and chirping to them in a way that seemed anything but natural. Vai scowled, rising to her feet with her hunting knife still in hand. "Something is wrong," she said to Rory, thinking nothing of setting off across the snow in pursuit of the birds, beckoning the other hunter.

"Come on," she called. "I can't see Remi or our fox friend. The wolves have stopped, too."

Messages In This Thread
RE: early morning predators - by Jigano - 01-08-2019, 10:18 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] early morning predators - by Vervain - 01-25-2019, 05:10 PM