Personal Quest [Seasonal Event] early morning predators
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"It's my pleasure." Vervain smiled to Rory kindly, waiting until she felt she had done all she could for the little white fox before drawing her hands back. The glow and the warmth faded, and whilst Vai felt a little lightheaded from the exertion, she was confident she would be alright. Nodding to the other hunter at the suggestion that he get firewood, she straightened up so she could pad back across the snow to where Remi was trying to get his extremities to cooperate.

"That would be wonderful, if you could. I think we could all use a rest after this, and hopefully Remi will be able to explain better once he can speak again. It looks as though something froze him..." Whatever had happened, they likely wouldn't be on their way again until both alchemist and fox showed certain signs of being able to move unaided. Until then, it was a waiting game. And Rory was right - a damned mess it had turned out to be.

I really enjoyed this! Thank youuuu! <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: early morning predators - by Jigano - 01-08-2019, 10:18 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] early morning predators - by Vervain - 02-12-2019, 07:33 PM