can you help me?
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325

Noah Olson

We all want something to hold in the night
We don't care if it hurts or we're holding too tight

A normal customer may have walked in without knocking, expecting to receive service like any other business, but Noah was not here for that today. He wasn't the type of man to frequent a brothel. In fact, he had never had solicited sex. Not that it was not unheard of in Halo--it just wasn't Noah's thing. Truly, he wasn't sure how he felt about it at all. Part of it made his stomach twist uncomfortably, but another part of him understood that people would do whatever they needed to do to survive and make a living for themselves. He just...could never see himself being a consumer of such things.

When Phoebe opened the door, he smiled brightly. His eyes wrinkled as their blue gaze danced over her dress. "Hello, Phoebe." He greeted her as she wordlessly invited him in. "You look well." It was a far cry from the medical college she had shown him before, but word on the street was that this business was flourishing for her. While Noah was dedicated to staying in Halo, he knew the portals being open really made other people's life opportunities and aspirations change. Noah did not know the story of the midwife leaving the Grounds and staying in Torchline, but he could at least be happy that she was doing well. He could admit, though, he mourned for a moment at the college closing down. He thought it to be a truly incredible place.

He shook his head some. "No, no." He shrugged, "I did come here for some business....just not that kind." He kept his voice light--he meant no insult in that. "I actually came here today to talk with you, to ask you some questions." Noah had no idea that he had not been the Madame's only personal visitor this week.

{Happy 300th post}

Messages In This Thread
can you help me? - by Noah - 07-17-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 07-21-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 07-24-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 08-10-2020, 05:26 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 08-11-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 08-14-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 09-06-2020, 01:16 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 09-07-2020, 04:03 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 09-18-2020, 01:01 PM