can you help me?
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325

Noah Olson

We all want something to hold in the night
We don't care if it hurts or we're holding too tight

He followed her as she moved them to a place they could talk. The smile he wore did not falter at all, and he laughed some when she asked if he had traveled all this way just to see her. "Well, I was here on other business, actually." A few things, at this point. "I was doing some scouting for a guild I recently joined. Getting to know the wildlife here in Torchline." He had already spent the day before on the beach, looking over and observing the cloud mantas and meeting a peculiar man in an unfinished thread. "I also came to accompany someone who wanted to travel and trade here. We've become...a couple. It's nice to have company." It felt a little stranger talking about it out loud here, now, his being with Delphine--but only because he hadn't really before. In Halo, he didn't have to. When people saw other people embrace and show public affection, they just connected dots. There was no need for defense or announcement. People just knew.

"Oh, whiskey is great." He said and took it from her when offered. "Among all of those other things, though, I came to ask you about some spiritual things." He took a small sip of his drink, and leaned back in his chair some. He seemed to grow a bit uncomfortable at the turn of conversation, and his laugh dripped down into a more serious expression. "You had mentioned before, when we met on the beach, that you knew the god Frey." Knowing was an understatement. "I told you I didn't know much about the gods...but I have been trying to learn more. I have tried to seek them, to ask for their help. Each time, I come up empty." On his last visit, he had encountered a creature that he was not sure entirely what it was, but it wasn't a god, and it didn't help him.

Messages In This Thread
can you help me? - by Noah - 07-17-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 07-21-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 07-24-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 08-10-2020, 05:26 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 08-11-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 08-14-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 09-06-2020, 01:16 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 09-07-2020, 04:03 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 09-18-2020, 01:01 PM