can you help me?
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
"My sister-in-law was part of that before she died. I remember when Ronin founded it." she said with a grin, glad to hear that the guild was still going strong in the wake of the founders' departure. But what was more surprising was the woman's name that flowed from his lips. "Delphine?" she said in shock - but the delighted sort. She didn't know her terribly well, memories of their home world fading in and out, but none of her interactions had been outrightly bad. "I am acquainted with her. She and I both come from Northaven." she said with a small smile. "I am glad to hear she has finally decided to start living again. I hope you are both happy." she said warmly.

But the topics of gods took precedence, and he asked of Frey again. The Nightingale took a sip of her wine, considering quietly. "I never sought Frey out for my own personal gain in the beginning. Everything I asked for or did was for the benefit of others, including Frey themself. That, I think, was what led to our friendship. So often, people seek the gods for answers to their problems, quick solutions, or selfish gain. But why should they care about your mortal problems when there is a whole world that needs their tending?" she said softly, gesturing to the flowers in the garden. "Frey is integral in the creation of new life, and I have worked hard to help them nurture it. It is why they asked me to come here, to care for those who fulfill people's most basic needs. Frey's work is done here, and I had proven I could nurture their most beloved people."
my heart is so tired
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
can you help me? - by Noah - 07-17-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 07-21-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 07-24-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 08-10-2020, 05:26 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 08-11-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 08-14-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 09-06-2020, 01:16 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 09-07-2020, 04:03 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 09-18-2020, 01:01 PM