a reflection that nobody really knows
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
Instantly Remi took her hand, folding his over hers again and squeezing it affectionately. "I know.." Though the way he trailed off suggested she might never be able to. Listening to what the witch had to say, Remi found himself surprised. Too selfish and too wrapped up in thoughts of Ronin, he'd not even considered for a moment how things might have affected Vai. Biting the inside of his lip so that he'd let her finish, his fingers tangled between hers until she was done.

"When we first came here, we tore into one another. The things we said...it was honest, but it was brutal. Entirely unfiltered. We lashed out with words and fists and were no better for it. No one here knew us and so we just...didn't care. And gods it felt good." Too good to easily come back from. "During one fight I even threw my wedding ring into the sea. Or near enough that it took Ronin hours and hours to find it again. I really thought we were done for, that everything had cracked so completely there was no way back." Pausing, he looked longingly at Aoife's grave before continuing. "But we did find a way back, only...the bridge that we formed between our broken pieces...I think there is only room for the two of us on it." On Remi's side, anyways. Ronin always had been the stronger, the better of the two.

"I am sorry for leaving you in that place. I...didn't think of how it would affect you at all." The Alchemist's easy honesty was tempered heavily by a dull sort of shame, if only because he knew he would do it again. Such was the unhealthy state of his mind and heart these days.
THE ALCHEMIST
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
a reflection that nobody really knows - by Remi - 07-19-2020, 04:19 PM
RE: a reflection that nobody really knows - by Remi - 07-19-2020, 05:20 PM