a reflection that nobody really knows
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
”You’ve been through more than I would ever have expected,” Vai said, not coming to his defence so much as... saying it how it was. ”And honestly, the way you are now? I’d consider it the best case scenario, as sad as that is for me to admit.” Remi might have cracked completely. Might have turned his destructive feelings on the world, might have ended his life and succeeded. Might have become a husk, uncaring even of Ronin.

Vai gave him a gentle squeeze, her thumb running across his own. ”And you think Ronin cares about dealing with you, the you that everyone else sees?” she asked. ”I’ve not seen that man do anything but love you as you are, Remi. If you think you need to be better... I think it’s because you’re the one who’s conflicted. You have a paradise here. You could withdraw from everything, just live your life with Ronin. Or is it that he’s still trying to make a difference that’s the issue...?”
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
a reflection that nobody really knows - by Remi - 07-19-2020, 04:19 PM
RE: a reflection that nobody really knows - by Vervain - 07-19-2020, 07:20 PM