a reflection that nobody really knows
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
Remi exhaled a disgruntled and bottled-up breath. She wasn't wrong of course and it wasn't new information but...No one had spoken to him so baldly, not even Ronin really. Ianto might once have, had he stuck around. But that was yet another example of someone Remi had pushed away with his selfishness.

"No, and that's the problem. Like you, I'll never be able to sever the ropes he's extended to me. That makes them all the more worthy of protecting, infinite though they are." That was the real paradox. He could push Ronin to the breaking point and knew he'd come back. Would always come back. That's why it was so important never to test those pivot points; or to avoid them, at the very least.

Biting the inside of his cheek, Remi just shrugged. "I don't know. I don't think I resent him for that, but I might. What Safrin wants of Ronin is much more...active than what Ludo expects of me in some ways. Sometimes I can't tell which of us is being dragged down the path by the other."
THE ALCHEMIST
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
a reflection that nobody really knows - by Remi - 07-19-2020, 04:19 PM
RE: a reflection that nobody really knows - by Remi - 07-19-2020, 07:31 PM