[se] wild in the silence
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
There is something very wrong with Remi. Most know this already; Remi certainly does. What he doesn't know is what about Finn is bringing out this side of him. The predatory side that wants to smell his fear. Wants to make him retreat into himself with nothing more than a few words.

It isn't just an ugly look, but an ugly feeling as well.

Finn is the taller, but Remi stood up as straight as he could, swallowing with Finn's mouth which quickly dissolved away into his own. The subtleties that were distinctly Remi coming through again. "You said you weren't well-liked. I assume that meant by you, as well." He murmured gravely and half-apologetically as he heavily swallowed and turned away.

"I can finish it." It was easier with Finn, but that seemed not to matter now.
THE ALCHEMIST
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
memory’s so treacherous
Finn knows there is something very wrong with Remi; it’s been apparent from the moment they met, but the Spyglass didn’t know how far the rot went. He does now, and at the confirmation that the Alchemist can complete the work alone, he nods and steps around him to collect his coat from the rock he’s set it down upon. He doesn’t bother shrugging back into it - it’s soaking wet and so is he, and it’d be more uncomfortable to feel the heavy fabric against sand covered skin.

”You assume a lot,” he says quietly, looking at Remi over his shoulder. ”We both do.” With a non-committal nod that says nothing and everything at once, from good luck with the work to see you again to we’re done here, Finn leaves him to it, his footprints in the sand soon melting away with the rain.
one moment you’re lost in a carnival of delights
the next, it leads you somewhere you don’t want to go
FINN