(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

She didn’t live here, didn’t know a thing other than hearsay and what she’d caught with her own eyes, striving to understand other worlds, other realms, without becoming diminished in the sun. The youth, instead of embarking forward with all the confidence she held within the Hollowed Grounds, a land she understood right into the roots, she stood, nervously waiting for the decision to be made. The acceptance came quickly, and she shoved the relief down into her bones, nodding hastily, and getting to work.

Well, first she observed, watching as the others tended to the same thing, as the man and griffin permitted her to venture forth. The companion deigned her somewhat worthy of attention, and she hemmed and hawed about providing anything of notice to the little creature. Eventually she reached out to tentatively pat the griffin on the head, before retreating towards some of the bags, grabbing hold of one, and following through on everyone else’s movements.

The stranger’s statement was still lost on her – and though she should’ve probably known, based on how often their crops had been destroyed – maybe there was something else lingering, lurking beneath the surface. Without bravado, her voice gingerly swept into the surroundings. “What happens when the storms hit?”
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Mabel - 07-22-2020, 08:10 PM