(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
It did make sense, and he grabs another sandbag to place along the line they’re creating while he focuses on letting the question hang in the air between them. Part of him is pleased when he does note that she’s not from Torchline – pleased he hasn’t missed out on too much since he’d been downed. But the fact she was from the Grounds has him nodding, curious as to how the Grounds has been holding up throughout everything.

What do you think of Torchline?” He questions, pausing just long enough to tilt his head toward the girl before moving to grab another bag and set it up along it before stepping back and folding his tattooed arms across his chest, steel gaze scanning the path they’ve made, wondering where he could adjust and shift the line so it could fit and protect the entire line.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Sunjata - 07-24-2020, 02:23 AM