(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
Her gaze, the way she grows still – too still in some aspects – don’t draw a wariness from Sunjata, too used to Nate pulling the same – the intensity to his gaze, the way he could simply watch without breathing, without moving, that he finally realizes the familiarity he and Haai had upon her approach. So he abandons the rest, nodding to those that remained to clean up, as he goes to stand alongside the beach with her, wiping dirty hands on his pants before reaching to stretch his arm out a bit. It’d be sore tomorrow, but that’s a later Sunjata problem.

For now, however, he focuses on her question. “A ways, yeah.” He offers with an amused smirk. “I have a whale shift. It’s good to go swimming in now and again.” He inclines his head toward her as he recalls what she’s told him. “It’s a bit wilder out there than in the Oasis, though.” A forewarning perhaps should she wish to give it a go.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Sunjata - 07-29-2020, 06:49 AM