(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

Whale shifts, a world for swimming, but not too far, wilder, untamed, a bit savager than the onslaught of the Oasis. Mabel managed to curl the slightest of smirks along her lips at that notion – for the Oasis had never been humbling, not like she imagined the sea was. The little glade was a wonderful place for the young and inexperienced – but here, here was the potential for true danger, in the power and undulation of the tide, currents. It made it all the more tempting and daunting at the same time.

She stepped forward, foot sinking into the sand, suddenly daring to move into its wake. But the timing wasn’t right, the sun too high in the sky, and she wondered how she’d protect herself, when her hood was gone, and the solar rays punctured over her skin, flesh, and bones. Mabel advanced no further then, permitted questions to slide along teeth and tongue, before her jaw clenched down once more. “What else is in the sea?”
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Mabel - 07-29-2020, 06:00 PM