(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
He glances over toward her, noticing the way she shoots back into the shade away from the sun – and that’s even more confirmation. A click of his tongue sends Haai scrambling through the Port toward the Slagveld in Haulani, aiming to retrieve something while Sunjata focuses on her question – pausing in his step to head down the beach to turn back toward her as her question is aired. “A variety of creatures, whales, sharks, crabs, birds sometimes. Merfolk live there too.” He offers a bit unhelpfully, a small shrug granted.

He doesn’t know what she knows, if she hadn’t known what a lighthouse was, he doesn’t know if she’ll know what creatures and races he speaks of. He imagines she’s the sort to tell him, however, and passes it off for now.

It doesn’t take long for Haai to return, a large dark navy blue parasol in her maw that she hands to Sunjata as she glides toward the sands. A scratch is given between her ears, before he’s picking it up and opening it – hoping it casts enough shade for her. “Ascended, right? This might help.” He offers, holding it out for her to either take of walk beside him.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Sunjata - 07-30-2020, 05:10 AM