(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

Young Merfolk, likely dancing beneath the waves, home in some wondrous, fantastical city, or a ruined temple, a magical castle rising from sand and dunes below fathoms and depths. She could wonder for half a second more, a child again instead of a beast forced to watch her world decay, before summoning the Brightness to coil into her ichor – survivor, pulled from depths of festering voids. Beasts everywhere, no matter which element, which land, they immersed and clambered around. Maybe she and Evelyn could become those things too – feared, respected, revered, terrified by – wolves with their fangs, howling in the midst of night, in the cover of shadow. Eventually, perhaps.

She advanced along the beach, still twirling under the pinnacles of the outstretched parasol, carefully inching towards the dampened soil and silt, biting her lip in pondering if it was safe to remove shoes, to place bare feet into the effects. Mabel waited instead, listening to the stranger’s response, Sunjata, and committing it to memory with a subtle nod, while her otherworldly eyes still clung to the horizon. “Do you prefer it here?” An inquiry meant to instill fibers and mettle of curiosity; uncertain if she and her twin were meant to remain in the Hollowed Grounds sanction, or to traverse, to wander, until they found something else they truly adored.
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Mabel - 08-01-2020, 09:34 PM