(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

A moment of impulsivity came over her, as she crouched and dipped beneath the parasol to remove her shoes, eyeing a few crabs nearby warily, and then her socks, stuffing them within the boots. She breathed in quietly, habitual, because she no longer required the rash intake of air, and then daintily proceeded to walk along the sand – enjoying the sentiments of it sliding between her toes. No feeling was produced otherwise, but it could’ve been nice to dream for an instant or two – striding along as the dampened shores chased and grew further ahead. She grabbed hold of her shoes and placed them in her bag, walking alongside Sunjata while indicating naught else (hiding the delighted smile at the first touches of waves crept along to her flesh).

An Outlander: likely used to traversing, not being locked or quartered off for long. Mabel tried not to think of other things, worlds, places, and people she’d missed along the way, staying close and sheltered on the farm. There were some bitter edges to the ramifications, and no one else, save Evelyn, would know or understand them. “It’s nice,” was all she could surmise for the moment.

A shrine for the Voice, somewhere in the midst, piqued her interest, and finally her eyes slid away from the shoal and surface, back to him. “Oh.” Neither she nor her twin, as far as she knew, had been back to one of the shrines for a while – and the pull of hunger, cravings, would eventually be too much to bear. “That would be great. If you could show me.” Then she and Evelyn could go when it suited them – tied to naught at all for the moment. More inquiry slid by as she meandered and drifted, about this Nate character; but she hardly knew any of them at all – and to reveal that seemed foolish.
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Mabel - 08-02-2020, 06:41 PM