(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

Consternation pervaded through her soul, and she walled, walled, walled away all the armaments and defenses, the discomfort and the disquiet. This subject matter would be best left to an older, wiser Ascended, instead of a complete stranger, and she found herself wholly uncomfortable with the topic. She twirled her parasol within her grasp again, losing herself in the small motions, or crouching momentarily to find and study some shell that had been spotted amongst the sand – snatching at its ivory sanction. One looked nearly like a fang itself, serrated at the tips, and she pulled it into her fingers, along her palm, studying, surveying, while Sunjata came up with something to say.

And while she’d hoped he wouldn’t have anything further to add, it was not to be the case. Her cold eyes drifted away from the shell and back to him for a moment, the subtle frown no longer so understated, muted, or faint. Then they were along the sea, and the shell in her pockets for safekeeping. Not long enough had an acerbic tinge to it, so she settled with “Since Deepfrost,” with another shrug, as if it meant nothing (when it was everything).
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Mabel - 08-04-2020, 04:33 PM