(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
She finds a shell of sorts along the beach and sands, and Sunjata glances over at it, making note of the sharp edges of it before he asks his question. Perhaps it was a bit too personal, the way she keeps that frown on her face. But the ball was in her court, she didn’t have to answer if she didn’t want to — he’d think nothing of it. Aside from that, he keeps his gaze on the sands ahead until he can feel her eyes on him, as her voice colors the air once again.

His head tilts toward her again as he realizes just how freshly Ascended she was. He offers her a small nod, no apology for prying. “And how do you like it?” He’d considered it once before. Before he’d asked Safrin to attune and changed his life forever — though whether for the better or worse was still up for debate. He hopes the prior as he walks further along the sandy beach.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Sunjata - 08-04-2020, 07:37 PM